Pieretti Gerrits Law Firm
Via G. Marconi 2 (1sr floor)
Mobile: +41 (0)79 288 0345
Office: +41 (0)91 228 0427
The firm is located in the elegant Gargantini Palace in the heart of Lugano, overlooking the lake.
The palace was built in 1927 by Giovan Battista Gargantini to a design by the architects Bongi & Bordonzotti and completely renovated in 2003.
We are moments from Piazza Riforma and only ten minutes’ walk from the central railway station.